’- Don’t you think she’s ugly?
- Or fat?
- Or an embarrasment, or worthless?
- No, just stop it. No, right. No.
- What do you want to say to that little girl? If she said that she felt that way about herself, what would you tell her?
- That’s she’s fine, that she’s perfect.
- Then that’s what you need to tell yourself. Every time you feel that panic, that anxiety. You need to soothe yourself as you would soothe the little girl. You need to tell yourself that everything is going to be okay. If you commit to that, then I promise you that you’ll be able to face anything, and it starts right now. Everything starts right now.’